MongoDB 3.4.0-rc3 is out and is ready for testing. This is the culmination of the 3.3.x development series.
Fixed in this release candidate:
- SERVER Configurable connection pools size for mongos
- SERVER Limit total memory utilization for bulk index builds
- SERVER Additional tests for views on sharded collections
- SERVER Over 25% regression on mongodb using YCSB workload
- SERVER Minor speed regression (13%) and 'choppy' performance in 3.4 vs 3.2
- TOOLS A single invocation of mongoreplay replays the ops twice
- TOOLS Connections never closed during replay
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team