MongoDB 3.3.12 has been released. As a reminder, 3.3.12 is a development release and is not intended for production use. The 3.3 series will evolve into 3.4, which will be for production.
New/fixed in this release:
- SERVER-90 Case-insensitive index
- SERVER-142 Read-only views over collection data
- SERVER-1811 64-bit ARM support
- SERVER-1920 Sort by collation
- SERVER-4936 Server support for "maxStalenessMS" read preference option
- SERVER-22663 Make --shardsvr required for a mongod to be used as a shard
- SERVER-24242 Improve replication performance
- SERVER-24509 Jepsen tests for Linearizable reads
- SERVER-25125 Add initial sync progress information to replSetGetStatus
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team