MongoDB 3.2.9 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 3.2.8, and is a recommended upgrade for all 3.2 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-17856 users on mongods should always be able to run currentOp and killOp on their own operations
- SERVER-23145 Shell sharding helpers should give feedback on success
- SERVER-23661 $sample takes disproportionately long time on newly created collection
- SERVER-23830 On RHEL7/Centos7 mongod can't stop if pid location in conf differs from the init.d script
- SERVER-23902 Failing to create a thread should fail with a useful error message
- SERVER-25075 Building 2dsphere index uses excessive memory
- SERVER-25500 Collection drops can cause busy applications to stall
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team