After personally getting to know our amazing Diversity Scholars at MongoDB World, I couldn’t wait to get started on our next opportunity to contribute to changing the ratio in technology. Today, I’m excited to announce that we’re now accepting applications for the Diversity Scholarship for MongoDB Europe!
Scholarship recipients receive:
- Complimentary admission to MongoDB Europe
- Invitation to Diversity Scholars lunch
- Introduction to MongoDB speakers at the event
- A MongoDB certification voucher
- Three months of access to on-demand MongoDB University courses
- A feature in a blog post
- At the event, you’ll get to have lunch with your fellow Diversity Scholars and conference speakers. It’s a great way to get to know each other, make new connections, and share giant ideas!
To qualify you must be 18 years old or older, and belong to an underrepresented group in the technology industry. This includes women, people with disabilities, people from ethnic minority backgrounds, people from low-income backgrounds, and individuals from the LGBTQ community.
The deadline to apply is Friday, October 7, 2016.
I look forward to receiving your applications, and to seeing you at MongoDB Europe!